Regional Acceptance - Class action lawsuit against rac

i for one am getting tired of the threatening phone calls from Regional acceptance

how can a company call you at 1030 at night and talk smack to you over the phone and extorting money its time to fight back and hurt them most where it counts there pockets and free cars

These people are unethical,brutal and just lousy

what finance company is allowed to finance people but can't refinance when the economy is bad to help customers out so payments can be made on time?

I don't believe for one minute they can't they don't care to

and I am sure some *** will comment with pay your bill on time and to that person I have this to say in the state the economy is now makes things hard or something happens where one can get side track a forget about payments example = moving,new born child hospitalization a death in the family.

I think a class action lawsuit will get the point across to regional acceptance that we will not stand for this anymore

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 32 Yes 32 20 No 20
Had the same issue 10 Yes 10
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 07, 2015 #1075029

How could I join the class action lawsuit? Themastershands@netzero.net

AJ

Dec 07, 2015 #1075024

I agree that this company is in a class along. They do not care. I think that they take advantage of weak people. It would be interesting to see what the courts would do about the that this company treats consumers.

Legenadary

Dec 23, 2015 #1082761 Cleveland, Ohio

Anyone interested in Class action lawsuit (regional acceptance) email me at landry737@gmail.com

April

Mar 16 #1128526 Berkeley Springs, West Virginia

They are in breach of contract right now with me they have changed my due dates twice on the contract without my acknowledgment which is ILLEGAL. I plan to sue them if they do not settle or do not come close to my demands. The courts will rule in my favor I have them by the ***. They are charging late fees when my contract says I'm not late, they have posted derogatory credit history when I haven't been late, they have now started harassing my family members when they think the payment is due and it really isn't. My payment isn't due until the 18th which is on my contract they have changed that once to the 15th of the month and then 2 months later changed us to the 1st of the month and I already told them that I will not pay them until my payment is actually due. We have paid payments that have not ever been posted to our account. It is a huge legal mess and I just hope they want to get this settled as much as I want it over with.

Aug 05, 2015 #1016072

Is there a Class Action against RAC? if so how can I get in it? I paid a vehicle off in May 2009 and have yet to receive the title to my vehicle. When I went to the bank, the branch manager called RAC and requested the payoff amount and while they were still on the phone drafted a cashiers check for the amount given and gave RAC the check number. The check was sent off that day. They received the check and a payment that I had sent off prior which for $536. That $536 was included in the payoff quote. RAC actually sent me an overpayment refund but not the Title to the vehicle. Now they say we still owe one last payment and have reported us to the credit bureau saying we defaulted on our car loan. If there is a class action pending, I want in.

Dec 23, 2015 #1082763

Regional acceptance lawsuit email me at landry737@gmail.com

May 03, 2015 #979499

POS company if you ask me!! I was suppose to be the cosigner on this loan and now I find out they made me the primary on it!! Oh *** no!! I didn't sign up for primary!! They can go @#?!# themselves!!! DO NOT DO BUSSINESS WITH THEM EVER!!!!

Feb 02, 2015 #939795 Loveland, Ohio

I just joined the class action lawsuit also.

Aug 05, 2015 #1016079

Can you tell me who to contact to join this class action lawsuit?

chris56303

Mar 25, 2014 #798661

I'd join a class action lawsuit against rac

Megan

Dec 11, 2012 #580777

Actually, in Rita's defense, RAC is also an abbreviation for Rac Acceptance which is a finance company for furniture. And they too make harassing calls late at night, they are also unethical,brutal and just lousy. I found this forum by searching the furniture RAC. So why be so rude to Rita & accuse her of lying about the accounts she has, because simply you haven't a clue?! Sounds like you are no better then these RAC companies!

Mar 28, 2013 #629885

Because she is stirring the pot in a forum that is advocating suing a company that she knows nothing about. And for you to say that she is talking about a "different company, but this one is probably just as bad" shows you dont have a clue what you are talking about. :roll

Sep 22, 2015 #1037646

I agree, companies buy accounts all the time and change the names to make them look and sound pretty. Acceptance Now, is probably or more than likely one in the dam same. I know when I pay my furniture bill, my bank statement shows the name RAC bka..Rent-A-Center...Unless, you got some dam good as information or source that clarifies these two names aren't one in the same, SHUT IT UP.
I work hard just like anyone else for their money, if I purchase something with a SAID value charge me the full value, nothing more...this company Acceptance Now, that works with American Signature, Ashley and Rooms to Go... are full of ***. If you don't plan on paying off your account prior to your 90 same as cash, everything you've paid on that account is GONE...you will be hit with a 100-300% finance charge on the remaining amount. If you think I'm lying...contact me tryme2day@hotmail.com

Sep 28, 2012 #548276

@Rita. They finance cars NOT furniture. You are in here putting down a company and you have no idea what they even do so there is no way you have an "account" with them. Troll...

jualee

Aug 30, 2012 #535856

is there a class action lawsuit against credit acceptance right now ?

rita

Aug 22, 2012 #532339

can someone share with me how to contact a lawyer or lawyers that will sue RAC AS A CLASS SUIT. ALL OF YOU WHO NEED TO SUE, LET'S GET ON THIS TOGETHER. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! MY EMAIL IS glo5637@yahoo.com

rita

Aug 22, 2012 #532337

RAC HARRASED ME , WHEN I WAS ONLY ONE DAY LATE. THREATHENED TO PICK UP FURNITURE, CALLED EERYDAY. I EVEN MADE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS TO PAY IN THE SAME MONTH. NEVER WAS I MORE THAN 5 DAYS LATE. THEY HARRASSED ME SO MUCH AND CALLED 10 TIMES A DAY UNTIL I RELOCATED, TOOK THE FURNITYURE AND MADE PAYMENTS BY MAIL.. THEY ARE LOSERS AND NEED TO BE SUED, SHUT DOWN. THEY ARE ARROGANT, IGNORANT, AND BROKE. AT LEAST THATS HOW THEY DO BUSINESS. LIKE BROKE DOWN DOGS...

Get real

Jan 23, 2013 #597985 Birmingham, Alabama

Friggin call your debtors first and they will leave you the *** alone.... geeez

Mar 28, 2013 #629881

Yeah, Regional is an auto finance company. They dont finance furniture so you might want to take your lies elsewhere.

Someone

Jul 26, 2012 #519641

I have a loan with them, and as long as you keep in contact with them, if your having trouble making a payment, they will work with you. They are NOT allowed to tell anyone (employer or references) anything in regards to your account. It is illegal. Send them a certified letter, telling them they are not allowed to contact your references or employer, and they will stop. But in all honesty they have been very fair with me and were willing to work out payment arrangements.

1-20 of 32 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.