Regional Acceptance Horrible!
Regional Acceptance Corp is horrible!!They like to get you the loan and then they dont allow you to refinance.
They don't write letters for good standing either.Then when you ask of companies that may refinance they tell you some company that will only give you a loan for what the car is worth you have to pay the difference for the loan. Craziness, esp in these hard times!!! They are horrible and they are def going down!!!!
Then there is no one you can talk to get help because they dont help you.I am very displeased...12429b24 review #150643
You may also like
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- "I was in a tight spot and borrowed 600 bucks, now im going to be paying double if not triple the amount borrowed... if you are in a tight spot..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "I attended my NACA orientation in Houston, TX on 9/27/14 and closed on my house exactly 6 months later on 3/27/15! I purchased a $200,000 home with a 2.5% FIXED..."
- "This is the first and so far only Subway I've been to that cuts the already cut vegetables before putting them on your sandwich. I was floored! Times are hard..."
- "I was rudely moved aside my shopping cart and told it was there job to push it out for me. When I tried to take it back he just kept..."
- "No kidding- Drivetime approved me and I got the car I wanted. I asked lots of questions during the buying process and did not rush to make a decision. My..."
- "The mgmt of the Anytime Fitness in Bedford, Raleigh, NC apparently does not know the difference between living their faith and imposing it. Having heard stories about the 2 managers..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I went to the applebees in fresh meadows, queens last night and between them giving us the wrong twice cold food and a real long wait when it has to..."
- " went into the Raffles Salon April 2, 2015 around 5:30pm to get a shampoo and told Sarah that I have $300 Peruvian hair extensions and you have to be..."
- "I have tried several times to drop off items to this store. It is insulting the money they will offer you for your good clothing, first off. Second, they find..."