Regional Acceptance Horrible!
Regional Acceptance Corp is horrible!!They like to get you the loan and then they dont allow you to refinance.
They don't write letters for good standing either.Then when you ask of companies that may refinance they tell you some company that will only give you a loan for what the car is worth you have to pay the difference for the loan. Craziness, esp in these hard times!!! They are horrible and they are def going down!!!!
Then there is no one you can talk to get help because they dont help you.I am very displeased...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "well he bought me a car from a ford place where I am named as the owner on the title him as the co owner, but on regional it has..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "The mgmt of the Anytime Fitness in Bedford, Raleigh, NC apparently does not know the difference between living their faith and imposing it. Having heard stories about the 2 managers..."
- "I bought two salads from my neighborhood Walmart .. I didn't enjoy either and ended up tossing half of my money away because the salad was uneatable containing BROWN/OLD lettuce...."
- "I ordered 2 chicken breast from the butcher. When I got home to make dinner, I found 1 breast and about a pound of disgusting chicken scraps. Not sure if..."
- "I ordered over $300 in purchases: dresses, shoes, handbags and a watch. Items arrive at different times in different amounts and from different places in China. I received..."
- "I have owned 3 Cross Roads Cruiser 5ers. They all have had small issues, but this 2014 35 ss has had to many, and the final straw was a tiny..."
- "The manager @ store #1911 is rude was extremely rude. Have gave $15 one dollar bills as my return change and when i asked him if i could have a..."