Regional Acceptance Horrible!
Regional Acceptance Corp is horrible!!They like to get you the loan and then they dont allow you to refinance.
They don't write letters for good standing either.Then when you ask of companies that may refinance they tell you some company that will only give you a loan for what the car is worth you have to pay the difference for the loan. Craziness, esp in these hard times!!! They are horrible and they are def going down!!!!
Then there is no one you can talk to get help because they dont help you.I am very displeased...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..."
- "I was in a tight spot and borrowed 600 bucks, now im going to be paying double if not triple the amount borrowed... if you are in a tight spot..."
- "The mgmt of the Anytime Fitness in Bedford, Raleigh, NC apparently does not know the difference between living their faith and imposing it. Having heard stories about the 2 managers..."
- "No kidding- Drivetime approved me and I got the car I wanted. I asked lots of questions during the buying process and did not rush to make a decision. My..."
- "I ordered flowers for my son who is deployed to send to his fiance. I ordered them 3 days in advance, and asked for delivery after 4:00 since she..."
- "I paid fair for a freaking unfair product!! At first I thought that the item I received was authentic (I even rated it 5 stars) but then I noticed some..."
- "One Florida-based health system may be in some serious HIPAA hot water after one of its employee reportedly leaked and alledgedly sold over 900 medical records for patients who sought..."
- "Early in November,I ordered a hoodie from Tee Chip.It was meant to be a gift for a dear friend. Supposedly the Post Office attempted to deliver it,but my friend never..."