We continue to get collection calls on a vehicle we relinquished to you.We will never pay the difference in this account.
Your collection agency is calling me at work which is against the law. You need to stop them before I hire an attorney to sue you for harassment. The number they are calling from is 904-562-6655.It violates our rights for you to call us at work. If this does not stop I will continue with the Better Business Bureaus on the harassment.
Do not contact us ever again by mail or phone.Thank you Jerrie and Jimmie West
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Harassing Phone Calls
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "Recently while cleaning the yard near my Keystone RV, I sent a piece of pea gravel into the passenger side rear glass. I called the local dealer where I..."
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."
- "Untrustworty Review SystemSep 21, 2010wwwvrbocom20213 says:DislikesOtherPoor customer supportComments:This site has a bogus and worthless traveler review system. The systemhas no quality control measures to validate reviews. The reviews aresubjective and..."
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."
- "I feel your pain, I too have been a victim of their shady business, I went in on Mother's Day of this year 2016 and got a car from them,..."
- "This company employs idiots! I'm half asleep first of all when they show up. So I ask them to let me put on some clothes and to just give me..."
- "PayPal allows anyone to open a PayPal account using any email address they want, even if it's not the person's email address, and PayPal will refuse to remove the stolen..."