Regional Acceptance Finance is not a customer service oriented company.They will not work with you in any form or fashion.

I have been paying them on time, but since I have lost my job they are not able to work with me. My payment is 60 days past due and they said that they are going to pick my car and told them come and pick it up. They are a ridiculous company and I wish I had never finance with them.

Please do not finance or refinance with them.I am a very pissed consumer with this company.

Had an Experience with Regional Acceptance?

Comments

@ THE BEGGINING THEY WERE GOOD TO ME I NEVER MISSED A PAYMENT NEVER HEARD FROM THEM OTHER THAN MAKING A PAYMENT BUT RECENTLY I GOT BEHIND A COUPLE OF DAYS & THEY WERE NOT UNDERSTANDING @ ALL IF I HAVE BEEN A VALUABLE CUSTOMER FOR A YEAR AND A HALF AND NEVER MISSED A PAYMENT....YOU SHOULD OF BEEN CONCERNED AND MORE UNDERSTANDING AND NOT TO MENTION I WOULD OF OLD YOU GUYS TWICE WHAT MY CAR IS WORTH SO THANK YOUR ATTITUDES.. I GOT SMART & REFINACED!!!AND IT WASN'T WITH YOU GUYS

Hey "hater-of-deadbeats" did you read their synopsis?They lost their jobs!

I would love to see you continue making payments if you were to lose your job too!

I believe you should be the one called white trash!As for SCR thank you for the information, I have been trying to leave them for a while, but am unable due to bad creidt.

I financed a vehicle through Regional Acceptance in February of 2006.I paid on it until May of 2010, 581.00/month.

I lost my job in March of 2010 and they reposessed it in July of 2010. I originally financed a little over 21,000.00 They took it to auction of sold it. I just got a letter (Nov, 2011) from them saying they are going to sue me for the "remaining balance of $14,000.00." My question is... I paid 581 for four and a half years, they sold it at auction (a Dodge Durango with less than 70 thousand miles on it) and they say I still owe them 14grand on a 21grand loan?

Really?

Where did all that money go that I paid them?These people are crooks with a capital C!!!

You were not offered a deferment? If you made every single payment on time like you said you have before losing your job, then that means you wouldn't have needed a deferment and you would be eligible for one now.

Kholargos, Attica, Greece #230092

Hey deadbeat, pay what you owe, you poor white trash deadbeat!!!