I hate and I mean hate this company 17%....really and my car payment is $479.This was the worst mistake ever.
This was my first car loan and I was backed in a corner needed a car and these devils stepped in. Be prepared to get harassed by the customer service reps back to back calls. They are the worst. They don't even want to take partial payments.
I wasn't late yet. I just wanted to pay $250 one week and the rest the next and they didn't want to do that. All or nothing. They really want you to be a slave to them.
There is no grace periods. I got sick and wasn't working but paid on time this whole time and they wanted to put a payment on the end which means more at the end of my deal. I hate them.
Now my credit is lower.They look for ppl like this and feed off of them.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Car loan
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Car Loan
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."