Regional Acceptance - Lies, Scam, Worst Customer Service,

I hate and I mean hate this company 17%....really and my car payment is $479.This was the worst mistake ever.

This was my first car loan and I was backed in a corner needed a car and these devils stepped in. Be prepared to get harassed by the customer service reps back to back calls. They are the worst. They don't even want to take partial payments.

I wasn't late yet. I just wanted to pay $250 one week and the rest the next and they didn't want to do that. All or nothing. They really want you to be a slave to them.

There is no grace periods. I got sick and wasn't working but paid on time this whole time and they wanted to put a payment on the end which means more at the end of my deal. I hate them.

Now my credit is lower.They look for ppl like this and feed off of them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 9 Yes 9
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 09 #1170985

I can relate. My rate was 23.75% - predatory by my states standards. But they are based out of another state so they get by with it . All was going well till my fiance' lost his job. I did not even have bad credit a the time :/ I was just in desperate need of a vehicle (8 months pregnant and had a single cab truck) and had limited history, and no revolving accounts for the last 5 years (before that a car loan paid off on time, and never late). About a month after we signed, I was contacted by a dealership offering me 8% interest on a brand new vehicle! So while so many others disagree with you - I DO NOT sure we agree but they saw us all coming like suckers and took advantage.

0 0 Reply

Nov 18, 2015 #1065953

Make your payments on time and they don't harass you. Really! I've had them for almost five years, and have never had them call me once. Oh, I've only been late once, but it was in my grace period, and still no phone calls. Yes their interest sucks, but that's because you probably had bad credit like I did at the time. I've got a few more months left, and with a better interest rate, I'd definitely finance with them again.

1 0 Reply

Jan 20, 2015 #933596 Cullman, Alabama

I know you'll hate hearing this, but they're not doing anything wrong. You agreed to pay a certain amount by a certain day each month, and you agreed to the interest rate and all other terms. They're just upholding the agreement. You're the one who wants to do something other than what you agreed to do. And a company doesn't have to have a grace period, and doesn't have to take any payment other than what is owed. So while you may still always "hate" this company, they didn't do anything but abide by the contract you signed.

8 6 Reply

Oct 16, 2015 #1049310 Oneonta, New York

You can't charge anyone 17% , you sorry excuse for a human.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.