Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I am still dealing with this company, they are garnishing my checks.My payments was $450.00 a month, I couldn't not afford to keep, they where not trying to work with me.

I told them to come pick it up. They say I owed $8,000 or a little less, I said I agree my owe something but not that much. I found documents to back that up plus what the car for and they wrote it of on there taxes.

These people are horrible and the law firm that works for them Brammer and Brammer.I want to sue them all including Lakewood of Mazda where I bought the car.

tdouglas wrote the review because of problems with payment at Regional Acceptance and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Regional Acceptance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Regional Acceptance 2006 chevrolet impala for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Regional Acceptance?

Comments

tdouglas

I don't want them to contact me see you in court.

Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more Regional Acceptance - Lies, Scam, Worst Customer Service, Regional Acceptance "I hate and I mean hate this company 17%....really and my car payment is $479. This was the worst mistake ever. This was my first car loan and I was..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more