Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I am still dealing with this company, they are garnishing my checks.My payments was $450.00 a month, I couldn't not afford to keep, they where not trying to work with me.

I told them to come pick it up. They say I owed $8,000 or a little less, I said I agree my owe something but not that much. I found documents to back that up plus what the car for and they wrote it of on there taxes.

These people are horrible and the law firm that works for them Brammer and Brammer.I want to sue them all including Lakewood of Mazda where I bought the car.

tdouglas wrote the review because of problems with payment at Regional Acceptance and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Regional Acceptance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Regional Acceptance 2006 chevrolet impala for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Regional Acceptance?

Comments

tdouglas

I don't want them to contact me see you in court.