1.6K views

To all those who have posted here about this company. I have been in contact with an attorney who is willing to start the CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. Please contact me at mcf41160@gmail.com

If you have been a victim of the collection and credit reporting practice of Regional Acceptance Corp, I urge you to email me for the starting of this class action lawsuit against them. I will contact you as soon as possible. I do work a full time job, so I will be calling or emailing you back in between working and replying to others. For years I have seen and heard about this company and people wishing that someone would start the class action lawsuit. Well now it has been started but will fail without all of your responses and cooperation.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "class action lawsuit" as the author lost $20000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Regional Acceptance. The most disappointing about regional acceptance auto financing at Regional Acceptance was rates, unwilling to negotiate new apr or refinance and car loan Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Regional Acceptance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Regional Acceptance to other companies on our site.

Comments

We too have been taken advantage of, bought a vehicle October 2011 have paid 550.00 a month (we have skipped pymt with RAC approval but we still owe nearly what we financed

Thinking about letting them just take my car! I can’t keep up.

jheyer1109@gmail.com

Email is kevindyannetaylor@gmail.com

I want to be part of the class action lawsuit , take all your money in interest, balance never goes down.

please add me or contact me.I bought a car November 2013 fr 26k, I have paid 645/mo since then and my balance is 20k.

I have paid them 30k for nothing.

My email is pnkacee@yahoo.com.Phone number 941-822-5029.

Please add me

Radhikamoore@gmail.com

Price never goes down I bought the car at $22,000 now owes $26,000 the price never goes down they are a scam, threatening call

Please add me