Raleigh, North Carolina

Regional Acceptance Corp is horrible!!They like to get you the loan and then they dont allow you to refinance.

They don't write letters for good standing either.Then when you ask of companies that may refinance they tell you some company that will only give you a loan for what the car is worth you have to pay the difference for the loan. Craziness, esp in these hard times!!! They are horrible and they are def going down!!!!

Then there is no one you can talk to get help because they dont help you.I am very displeased...

Review about: Car Loan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Regional Acceptance Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Regional Acceptance?

Comments

Kiss your car goodbye

David in broken arrow. You know that by not reaffirming the car that it will be repossessed if you do not pay for it? If your bankruptcy is discharged, you will not owe Regional any more money, but you cant keep the car. My suggestion would be to get very acquainted with your nearest bus stop.

Your's Truly,

The SOB's

BeAnAdult

David - Seriously?Did you already take advantage of a deferment within the past 6 months before your bankruptcy?

Don't act like you don't know there are guidelines with how many you can get per year. It's not RAC's fault you lost your job. Your loan is YOUR responsibility to take care of. You just RUINED your credit for the next decade.

RAC actually has the last laugh.Good luck finding someone else to give you a loan on a new car when the one you have now breaks down.

David in Broken Arrow

Regional Acceptance, SUCKS!!! I recently lost my job due to a company downsize and they won't help me out with a defferment or anything. Thats okay, I filed chapter 7 bankruptacy back in July of this year and did not reaffirm the car note, who has the last laugh now, you s.o.b.

Jimmy Joe

Are you being for real. Regional Acceptance contract makes it clear, to what your interest is and how much you are going to pay in total interest. Regional Acceptance provides fiancing for sub-prime customers who most insitutions would not give a second chance because of the risk that Regional takes when they sign on the loans that is what causes the interest rate to be higher than a prime lending company.

In regards to what the salesman tell you, the salemans work for the dealership not for Regional Acceptance, it is your job as the consumer to properly review the contract, if you feel the terms are undesirable then do not sign the contract.

Unfortunately for you all, Regional Acceptance is a upright company and they follow the law to the letter. No lawyer in his right mind would pursue a class action lawsuit because Regional Acceptance follows the law.

Now if you gave someone 20,000 to buy are car and they refused to pay you, contact you, setup suitable arrangments with you or whatever you would want your money back or your collateral back(repo), because you had a business arrangment and you are taking a loss from a person being a deadbeat. Regional has to also protect there interest as well.

Do Business with Regional Acceptance!! They are GREAT!!!!

DIANE STAUFFENBERG.REGIONAL AC

REGIONAL ACCEPTANCE CORP.HAS UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES.MY SON WHO WAS 18 AT THE TIME (I WAS THE CO-SIGNER) SIGNED AN AGREEMENT WITH REGIONAL AT THE CAR DEALERSHIP MORGAN MOTORS IN DURHAM N.C...THEY ARE EVEN MORE UNETHICAL .KNOWING THAT MY CREDIT WAS BAD BECAUSE OF MY X-HUSBAND(I STILL WAS MAKING $50,000,AND HAD A MORTGAGE IN MY NAME)I TOLD THE SALSMAN THAT I DIDNT WANT TO PAY OVER A CERTAIN INTREST RATE .HE SAID NO PROBLEM!!!THE CAR MY SON GOT WAS A 2003 FORD FOCUS.VALUED AT 8,800.00.I PAID 2000.00 DOWN AND THE BUSINESS MANAGER CLAIMED WHEN WE SIGNED THE PAPERS THAT THE RATE WAS 15% STILL TOO MUCH .I LEFT TO GO BACK TO WORK ,AND LEARNED MUCH LATER THE INTREST RATE WAS 21.99%!!!!!

I TURSTED THE SALSMAN AND THE BUSINESS MANAGER.WELL I LEARNED ABOUT THIS WHEN THE 1ST PAYMENT CAME DUE 232.00X60MONTHS 2000.00 DOWN I ENDED UP WITH A TOTAL DUE OF ALMOST 16,000.00 MY SON DID HAVE ENOUGH GOING ON TO TAKE OUT GAP INSURANCE.I GOT THE PAPERS OUT AND TRIED TO READ THE CARBON,I COULDN'T READ THE INTREST RATE,PLUS THE BUSINESS MANAGER/CARSALESMAN TOLD ME SON AND ME THE RATE WOULD BE AROUND 10-12%!!! WHEN I WENT BACK THE BUSINESSMANAGER AND THE SALSMAN HAD BEEN FIRED AND THE COMPANY WHO HAD BEEN MORGAN MOTORS FOR AT LEAST 25YRS HAD CHANGED TO MORGAN MITSUBISHI.THE OWNERS SON TREATED ME LIKE DIRT/AND THE OWNER, MR.MORGAN SAID IT WAS MY FAULT I SHOULD HAVE READ THE PAPERS/WHEN I TOLD HIM THAT I TRUSTED WHAT HIS SALESMANGER /SALESMAN SAID HE LAUGHED.THE CAR, WE HAVE HAD FOR 2YRS...

THEY SAID IF I MAKE HALF PAYMENTS THEY WILL STILL CHARGE INTREST OF AROUND 55.00?????EVEN IF I PAID AHEAD OF TIME AND THE PAYMENT IS NOT PAID IN THAT MONTH I WILL GET CHARGED.ECT. I MADE MY MONTHLY PAYMENT BUT WENT OVER BY 250.00 AND IT POSTED ALL IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST.I STILL HAVE TO MAKE SEPT.PAYMENT!!!I AND MY SON GETS CALLS FR THEM NON STOP STARTING ON SUNDAY AT 8:30 ON OUR CELL PHONES ALL DAY LONG.IF I AM ONE DAY LATE!!

REGIONAL ACCEPTANCE NEEDS TO GO BANKRUPT. AND I HOPE THEY DO!!!!

THEY FALL UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF AN "OLD SOUTHERN BANK" BB&T WHO (ALL OF YOU WITH LOANS FR REGIONAL GO ON BB&TS WEBSITE THEY ARE BRAGGING ABOUT THE MONEY THEY BROUGHT IN AND EVEN BOUGHT OUT LITTLE BANKS GOING UNDER!)I CHALLENGE ALL REGIONAL ACCEPTANCE CUSTOMERS TO CONTACT THE PRESIDENT OF BB&T AND YOUR STATE REPRESENTIVE.THE TRADE COMMISION IN WASHINGTON D.C.,THE PRESIDENT OF BB&T KELLY SOMEBODY,THE FEDERAL RESERVE.THERE IS A WEBSITE FOR N.C ,IT IS NORTH CAROLINA COMMISION OF BANKS.YOU CAN FILE A COMPLAINT.PLEASE DO .MAYBE WELL CAN ALL DO A CLASS SCTION SUIT!!MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS dianestauffenberg@gmail.com.FOR INFO.:(

DIANE STAUFFENBERG.REGIONAL AC

REGIONAL ACCEPTANCE NEEDS TO GO BANKRUPT. AND I HOPE THEY DO!!!!