Denver, Colorado
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I am still dealing with this company, they are garnishing my checks.My payments was $450.00 a month, I couldn't not afford to keep, they where not trying to work with me.

I told them to come pick it up. They say I owed $8,000 or a little less, I said I agree my owe something but not that much. I found documents to back that up plus what the car for and they wrote it of on there taxes.

These people are horrible and the law firm that works for them Brammer and Brammer.I want to sue them all including Lakewood of Mazda where I bought the car.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Regional Acceptance?

Comments

tdouglas

I don't want them to contact me see you in court.

Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor  ***TOTAL SCAM*** Millionaire Mentor Group "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more Avoid Caldwell, ID Pawn 1 Pawn 1 "They had a 5 star review from me, but their manager and employees were ***. Not only were they rude, but wouldn't take 5 dollars off of a console that..." Read more Gm Financial - GMF will not own up to their mistake Gm Financial "I had purchased a truck at end of May and when it was middle of July realized I had never received any payment book or any correspondence from GMF. When..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more