Regional Acceptance - Review about 2006 Chevrolet Impala from Denver, Colorado
I am still dealing with this company, they are garnishing my checks.My payments was $450.00 a month, I couldn't not afford to keep, they where not trying to work with me.
I told them to come pick it up. They say I owed $8,000 or a little less, I said I agree my owe something but not that much. I found documents to back that up plus what the car for and they wrote it of on there taxes.
These people are horrible and the law firm that works for them Brammer and Brammer.I want to sue them all including Lakewood of Mazda where I bought the car.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- 2006 Chevrolet Impala
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..."
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "My DR Horton built home is less than 2 years old at the time of this post. Less than 1 year after my home was finished the driveway has..."
- "I purchased a Hamilton Khaki Field Watch from Certified Watch Store, partly because of their warranty, which states that they "honor the original factory warranty's terms and conditions for the..."