We continue to get collection calls on a vehicle we relinquished to you.We will never pay the difference in this account.
Your collection agency is calling me at work which is against the law. You need to stop them before I hire an attorney to sue you for harassment. The number they are calling from is 904-562-6655.It violates our rights for you to call us at work. If this does not stop I will continue with the Better Business Bureaus on the harassment.
Do not contact us ever again by mail or phone.Thank you Jerrie and Jimmie West
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Harassing Phone Calls
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."
- "Please stay away from this place and all other locations. My cat was taken in for a routine scheduled teeth cleaning and died. She was put under sedation, which she..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "My daughter calls me tonight stating that UDS delivered a package to our home, "between the 2 doors" on, I believe, 11/30/16. I look between the 2 doors and of..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."