We continue to get collection calls on a vehicle we relinquished to you.We will never pay the difference in this account.

Your collection agency is calling me at work which is against the law. You need to stop them before I hire an attorney to sue you for harassment. The number they are calling from is 904-562-6655.It violates our rights for you to call us at work. If this does not stop I will continue with the Better Business Bureaus on the harassment.

Do not contact us ever again by mail or phone.Thank you Jerrie and Jimmie West

Review about: Harassing Phone Calls.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Regional Acceptance?

Comments

Former Employee
Cochran, Georgia, United States #687618

BBB will do nothing but continually drop their rating. Don't focus there, if you want something done...find the corporate HQ telephone number located in Greenville, NC and ask to speak with legal council there. RAC only reacts to lawsuit claims only directed with their legal team.

Reply post from Anonymous Jul 05---priceless RAC troll, your collector catch phrases literally jump off the screen.

You still owe the balance from what the loan was and what they sold it for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You cant run and hide DEADBEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will sue you and garnish your wages so dont think your getting away with something!:eek :eek :eek :grin :grin :grin

WEAR AND TEAR
to Anonymous Los Altos Hills, California, United States #768943

SOME ONE FROM REGIONAL WROTE THE ABOVE :cry 8) :roll :roll :upset :upset :x :x :( :cry :x