i bought a 2002 chevy truck back in 3/04 through tallahassee dodge they stuck me with this secondary finance comapny regional acceptance corporation who is a secondary finance co the first year i had the truck they slapped on "their" insurance because i did not have the right coverage i got the kind of insurance they told me to in 04 and here it is 08 and ive been paying double insurance since 04!they added on 15thousand to my loan for this lapse of insurance and they hiked up my payments then i call to address them and they also said i was paying x amount of dollars for the cost of the loan?

i thought my monthly payments was the amount of my loan they keep on adding more money to my account and they always have an answer this is suppose to be a five year loan and now its upped till 2010?? i want my title!!

i have been making 517 a month payments on my truck (do the Math) since 3/04 i feel like its a never ending loan and how the *** can they keep extending loans the contract has to be something in it where i can get them if didnt have my monthly payment my life would be more enjoyable please help me get my title!!!!Catherine Warmack 850-219-0857

Review about: Regional Acceptance Loan.

Had an Experience with Regional Acceptance?

Comments