received car loan in Jan.1st sent change date fax form Feb, mar,April, may, June.sent car payment on time to corp in Arlington, each month tried by phone to three diff.

people faxed forms same day back to that person, lost all paper work was harassed several times by phone on insurance my company had lawyer call and straiten out after third call. contacted dealer that made contract to let them settle it and get history straitened out finally got attorney to sue for breach of contract, harassment, and misrepresentation of company rules and regulations concerning co policies. Do not try to deal with these people alone go to legal aid they will do the right thing follow your contract ,do keep all correspondence with them on paper, and ask to get correspondence on paper confirmation faxed immediately to you, if they don't get person to witness call.

this company needs to be shut down.

Review about: Regional Acceptance Loan.

Had an Experience with Regional Acceptance?

Comments

Regional Acceptance - Lies, Scam, Worst Customer Service, Regional Acceptance "I hate and I mean hate this company 17%....really and my car payment is $479. This was the worst mistake ever. This was my first car loan and I was..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more