these people have no idea how to run a company.they are rude,do not return phone calls, and do notsend mail out when they say they are.

there coments are always twisted saying stuff that is not true.so regional acceptancecorp.GET A CLUE....IDIOTS.i have tried to work with them on payments,but they want to do things there way and only there way.making money is hard enough these days,they should really think about what they do to others .its obvious they do not care,i wish i didnt have to deal with them at all.

Had an Experience with Regional Acceptance?

Comments

:( I do not like dealing with this company because they would not even take my small amout at the time.They wanted the whole thing or nothing at all and then told me when I had to pay the whole thing.

They are very rude and call my cell, work, home phone all hours of the day and night even on Sunday.

So unprofessional.I will never get a loan under them ever again and I have been spreading the word about this company.

Regional Acceptance - 2006 Chevrolet Impala Review from Denver, Colorado Regional Acceptance "I am still dealing with this company, they are garnishing my checks. My payments was $450.00 a month, I couldn't not afford to keep, they where not trying to..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Holiday to NYC ruined! Box Office Tickets "I’m from the UK and bought 4 tickets to watch a Yankees game whilst we were on a once in a lifetime trip to New York. This was going to..." Read more ThanksForTheHelp - You saved me - Outstanding Work. ThanksForTheHelp "Outstanding work folks.. 3 days and tons of work. You have done.. I cant mention what I got - cant go public - but whatever I got , my prof..." Read more Thumbtack  Service Hire a Pro is a Scam- Stay Away Thumbtack "I hired a so called Pro Jim Kerrigan " Mr. Fix It" to repair my washing machine machine . He stated that the diagnostic fee would be deducted from the..." Read more Tophatter - Damaged goods Tophatter "I got the flawless finishing touch and was damaged. There was no battery and no brush. The package was all messed up. I ordered a ring Sept 7 and still..." Read more