these people have no idea how to run a company.they are rude,do not return phone calls, and do notsend mail out when they say they are.

there coments are always twisted saying stuff that is not true.so regional acceptancecorp.GET A CLUE....IDIOTS.i have tried to work with them on payments,but they want to do things there way and only there way.making money is hard enough these days,they should really think about what they do to others .its obvious they do not care,i wish i didnt have to deal with them at all.

Had an Experience with Regional Acceptance?

Comments

:( I do not like dealing with this company because they would not even take my small amout at the time.They wanted the whole thing or nothing at all and then told me when I had to pay the whole thing.

They are very rude and call my cell, work, home phone all hours of the day and night even on Sunday.

So unprofessional.I will never get a loan under them ever again and I have been spreading the word about this company.

World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Regional Acceptance - Lies, Scam, Worst Customer Service, Regional Acceptance "I hate and I mean hate this company 17%....really and my car payment is $479. This was the worst mistake ever. This was my first car loan and I was..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more