Additional Fees
Interest Rate

My vehicle was in an accident deemed total loss, which I called reported and mentioned the insurance would cover most of the remaining payments and gap would cover the rest so the account would be paid off.The rep I spoke with said ok I didn't need to make anymore payments she would have the account deferred until the check came in which was shortly after.

They continued to bill me high interest after the vehicle was completely destroyed. Even after the insurance check was received, what do you know more large interest charges. They would not remove any of it saying they don't credit fees. Every time I call customer service it is the worst service ever, they are just blatantly rude, place you on long holds, hang up on you.

I'm so glad to be done with this company here soon, I would NOT recommend anyone to EVER finance a car through regional acceptance!!!!They are complete jokes!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Regional Acceptance. The most disappointing about car financing from Regional Acceptance was attitude of service people Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Regional Acceptance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Regional Acceptance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Regional Acceptance?

Comments